Sunday, June 4, 2017

Absolute Best Challenge Day 61

I am not a great cook so the easier the meal, the better for me.  This spaghetti squash makes for a perfect choice at the end of a long day.  Go grab more ideas from Whole Foods Market.

Day 61.  Are you playing it safe?  Are you asking for everything you would like in your life?  Do you feel you deserve to have it all, or not?  I know I was told at a very young age that I could NOT have it all.  I thought I needed to make a choice.  I could be a dancer, which required a lifetime of dedication or, go the route of marriage and family.  The choice was either or, it could not be both.

I chose dance, however, later in life, the family chose me.  When I was young, I believed I had made all my choices.  Later in life, I realized the choices sought me. My environments were what created the structures which allowed me to learn, grow, develop and create my talent as a dancer. Then, as I matured into a young woman, my feminine urges rose to their pinnacle and created the space for me to start a family; another force of nature in a different form.

At 60 years of age, dance is still the driving force of my life.  However, today, my style, manner, and approach are different.  When I first discovered my gift, I thought it could be delivered in only one way; me on a stage.  Later, I discovered that variety is the spice of life; there are many ways to deliver a dance. It is not either or, it's a little of everything thrown in the mix.  And amazingly, it unfolds into a unique form. Life itself is the talent, I AM the body, with a mind, and spirit co-creating life's dance.

What about you?  What does your spirit lead you to do?  If your dream is big enough, it will live on throughout your entire life, no matter what happens around you.  It may morph and change to try and fit into your environment, even still, its essence will never be squelched. That special gift, your talent, will endure, alive and well within you.  Bring it out now, express it by giving it power through your body, mind, and spirit.

Your body is your temple, your mind the reason, and your spirit the canvas for your life.  If you treat yourself well, eat nutritious foods, exercise - the physical and psychic senses, you will grow and create space to dance through life.

Wherever you go, there you will be, responding to your environment astoundingly well.  Allow yourself to explore the many gifts which life has to offer, learn how to brings out the best expression of YOU!

Absolute Best "whole life warehouse" is the finest wellness center in San Pedro.

We are committed to your wellness by optimizing the health of your body, mind, and spirit - together - all in one convenient location.

Call us today and set up a private consultation.

Come check us out. We are located on 6th Street between Gaffy and Grand.

"Bridging the gap between you and your personal best."

Peace, Love, Namaste
Clarita


  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment