Sunday, June 16, 2019

12 weeks to Living Healthfully- Are you Ready for the Challenge?

Absolute Best 90-Day Challenge Begins!

Ok folks.  Here we go again.  It's time to make a commitment.  Summer is right around the corner and wouldn't it be nice to feel good in your own skin?  What goal can you declare and achieve that demonstrates you have what it takes to become your absolute best?  What's the first thing that comes to your mind?

For me, it's to lose five pounds.  Since I became semi-retired from teaching my Mambo Mania® classes, I have gained some weight, lost endurance, and worst of all, lost muscle tone.  Now I'm committed to honoring my 62-old body.  Thirteen years ago I looked like this:

I don't expect to roll back the hands of time, however, I can be the best me possible in my current body by taking care of it.

Going back and forth to Costa Rica, writing and promoting my book, aging, and the business of running Absolute Best has affected the regularity of my workouts.  In order to attain my goal within the next 90 days, I declare that I will eat clean and lean, dance Mambo Mania® at least four times per week, and add strength training to my sessions. 

The cardio workouts will increase my fat-burning mechanisms, eating healthfully will purify my body and seeing the results after 90 days will lift my spirits!

What goal can you declare for yourself?

What comes to mind?

Write it down, share it with someone, find an accountability partner, reward yourself along the way, and go make your dream come true.

Give us a call today and we'll help you get started on the road to your absolute best!
Absolute Best
643 W 6th Street
San Pedro, CA 90731
in the Personal Best Building between Grand and Gaffy

Be Your Best!
Clarita



No comments:

Post a Comment