Thursday, June 27, 2019

Day 11 - A Great Stretch for the Front Thighs

Dancer Pose

The thighs are one of the largest muscle groups in the body.  Both the front and back thighs are activated even as you stand still.  This exercise requires your standing leg to stabilize and support your weight as you press through the movement.  Muscles work synergistically, no one muscle can work independently of another.  They are either stretching or flexing in opposition to each other or stabilizing and supporting the joint involved in the major movement of any exercise.   

Experience has proven to me that life works as the body.  It works synergistically, there is no such thing as an isolated instance, there is always a direct correlation between the result of our behaviors and our inner and outer worlds.  Striving to reach higher levels of success in body, mind, and spirit requires the whole of who I am to work in concert with the whole of my world, my relationships, environment, and myself.     

This challenge is all about synergy.  My commitment to lose weight incentivizes me to increase my activity level and eat healthier meals.  My accountability partner supports my efforts and, my self-awareness perpetuates daily reflection of who I am, where I've been and where I am going.   

Synergy means the integration of multiple agents within the whole to produce a combined result which is greater than the sum of its individual parts.  It's fine to feel strong and independent, however, we must acknowledge the need to integrate the assistance of our family, colleagues, and community to get us to a higher level of fitness, consciousness, and social responsibility.

That's why these challenges are so productive.  For years I have seen the power behind creating group synergy to kickstart people into living a healthy lifestyle.  I hope you are on track, keeping your journals, and most importantly, leaning on your accountability partner for support.  That's how you will move to the next level in your health and wellness. 

Keep going, you are worth the challenge.

Clarita
https://www.myabsolutebest.com/
(310) 548-5984
                 




No comments:

Post a Comment