Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Absolute Best 90 Day Challenge Day 5


Hip Flexor Extended Stretch

I actually like the fact that we started this challenge on the first day of the month because it makes it easy to keep track of how many days we have been on our journey.

I promise I know more exercises than just hip flexor exercises.  There are several ways in which you can stretch and flex your quads and hip flexors so we decided to give you a few options.

Congratulations to Mickey Rhyne, she has stayed the course on this Absolute Best Challenge and today she and I had a consultation about the meal plan and her "base line" measurements.  I encourage all of you to set up a private session with me so I can answer your questions, whatever they might be.  I may not have all the answers but I will surely do my best to guide you through your journey and help you find solutions.

I encourage all of you committed to this challenge to set up an appointment with me to strategize and measure you progress so far.  Recording your base line measurements; where you are today, and then comparing them to where you end up in 90 days will change the way you see yourself forever.

This commitment is to yourself and no one else.  Your accountability partner has no control over your behaviors, they can give you feedback and encouragement but you are the only one who can get the results.  Conversely, you are their support when they need you to keep them on track.

This is a long game - I've said that before.  You just have to put one foot in front of the other and keep plugging away at your "declared" goals.  You must vocalize your intent to empower its realization.

If you want to get somewhere in life, its nice to have a road map.  Follow us, we are here to bridge the gap between you and your personal best.  

Looking forward to a personal consultation with you.  Set up an appointment today.

Peace, love, namaste,
Clarita Bassett, President, Absolute Best

No comments:

Post a Comment